Have you ever fallen in love with someone you didn’t deserve? The Oder, worse, do you feel compelled or obligated to pursue someone who doesn’t deserve your love?
We are often talking about weight loss and how tempting it is to eat alluring foods. We don’t discuss what happens more often and to most people. We don’t discuss the unhealthy temptation of following someone who says no through their behavior.
You might be tempted to think that a girl who is being treated badly from the outside should abandon a man she doesn’t deserve. However, when we find ourselves in this situation, we become blind and refuse to give up.
To say no takes courage and discipline.
If you find yourself in a similar situation (loving someone you don’t deserve), you can overcome this difficult time in your life by accepting the facts and, more importantly, allowing yourself to feel sad.
This is where sadness can be a powerful tool to help you improve your life and stop feeling pressured to seek out people who are not worthy. It will also help you restore your self-respect, well-being, and self-worth.
Are you struggling to find the right words for your sadness? Although it may be difficult, expressing your sadness and despair can be healing and liberating.
We have put together a collection of sad quotes that you might find relatable. These phrases come from people who have experienced the most extreme loss, heartbreak, and regret.
Below are 25 quotes from sad girls to help you understand what’s going on.
1. Loving someone you used to love is the saddest thing.
2. They said, “I’ll always stay here for you,” and then they left.
3. Although I thought I had lost you, you weren’t really there.
4. You don’t cry if you have been so sad for so many years that you are numb to the pain.
5. Act like you’re having a good time during the day. At night, go inside.
6. The moment you feel so unhappy that you can’t control your emotions and break down in tears.
7. I can’t recall what it was like not to feel broken.
8. She is strong but exhausted.
9. Talking for hours used to be our normal way of communicating. Take a look at us now.
10. It is dangerous to share your feelings with people because it could cause them harm. So you keep it inside, where it can destroy you.
11. Yes, I do love you. But I’m done fighting for your attention.
12. When I’m screaming in my head, I find it difficult to speak up.
13. You would believe me if I said “I’m fine” before you, even though I had tears in my eyes.
14. We are like dominoes. I fall for one, and you fall for the other.
15. She gave up and let go of the fake smile, letting a tear run down her cheeks, and then she said to herself, “I can’t handle this anymore.”
16. You must realize at some point that not all people are good friends.
17. Sometimes I feel everything at once. Some days I feel nothing. I don’t know which is worse: drowning under the waves or dying of thirst.
18. People don’t cry because they are weak. It’s because they have been too strong.
19. Sometimes all you can do to get to sleep is to lie down and wait for the next day.
20. Emptiness can feel so heavy.
21. It is the worst feeling to want to cry, but have to keep it in because you are out in public.
22. Silent tears are the most powerful form of pain.
23. Ever wanted to cry, but no tears came out? Then you stare blankly into space and feel your heart break into pieces.
24. She is on the edge of giving up or seeing how much she can take.
25. I swear, I tried very hard. One day, I woke up and realized that I couldn’t take it anymore.